Official: Jaguar Land Rover Announces New CEO
His biggest challenge as JLR’s CEO will be to continue getting costs under control while simultaneously developing more electric vehicles. The upcoming next-generation and all-electric Jaguar XJ flagship sedan is only the beginning.
“Jaguar Land Rover is known around the world for its peerless brand heritage, exquisite design and deep engineering integrity,” Bollore said. “It will be my privilege to lead this fantastic company through what continues to be the most testing time of our generation.”
Bollore will also need to develop a plan to revitalize the Jaguar brand, which currently has three slow-selling sedans in its lineup. A previous rumor suggested the Jaguar XE and XF could be combined into a single model when their current lifecycles end. The good news for Bollore is that Land Rover remains strong. The all-new Land Rover Defender, for example, is in high demand.
- Anthony Fauci Counters Donald Trump’s Latest Retweets Of Claims That Targeted His Work: “I Have Not Been Misleading The American Public Under Any Circumstances”
- Blind Man Celebrates Restored Vision With New Corvette
- Banijay In Talks To Acquire Australia’s Seven Studios After Closing Endemol Shine Deal
- Buy This 1991 Chevy Camaro Z/28 1LE While They’re Still Cheap
- Dave Franco Horror Movie ‘The Rental’ Collects $421K As No. 1 Pic At Weekend Box Office – Update