Original Eleanor Mustang Will Fetch A Fortune
Its distinctive gun metal grey paint job with contrasting black racing stripes made it an instant movie car icon. Under the hood is a 5.8-liter eight-cylinder Ford Racing crate engine producing 400 horsepower, mated to a four-speed manual transmission. And yes, the shifter knob has the “Go Baby Go” button Nicolas Cage used in the film to active nitrous that enabled Eleanor to leave the cops for dust.
Since the car was built over 20 years ago, it’s clocked up 72,815 miles. There’s no sales price, but don’t be surprised if Eleanor fetches seven figures since other surviving cars have sold for over $1 million.
- ‘The Suicide Squad’ Adds Sylvester Stallone To Its Lineup, Confirmed By James Gunn On Instagram
- This Is What A New Polestar Could Look Like In 2040
- ‘Space Force’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Get Ready For A Hyundai Electric Onslaught
- TikTok Gets Reprieve As Trump Commerce Department Says Shutdown Won’t Go Into Effect Pending Legal Case