Our Boats Are Changing the Tide
We often think of the ocean’s tide as a simple rise and fall, connected to the motion of the Moon. But on any given shore, the reality is much more complex and oceanic scientists have realized recently that there’s another, more surprising factor in play. Hosted by: Rose Bear Don't Walk SciShow has a spinoff podcast! It's called SciShow Tangents. Check it out at http://www.scishowtangents.org
Support SciShow by becoming a patron on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/scishow
Huge thanks go to the following Patreon supporters for helping us keep SciShow free for everyone forever: Alisa Sherbow, Silas Emrys, Drew Hart. Jeffrey Mckishen, James Knight, Christoph Schwanke, Jacob, Matt Curls, Christopher R Boucher, Eric Jensen, Adam Brainard, Nazara, GrowingViolet, Ash, Sam Lutfi, Piya Shedden, KatieMarie Magnone, charles george, Alex Hackman, Chris Peters, Kevin Bealer, Jason A Saslow ———-
Looking for SciShow elsewhere on the internet?
- An Unexpected Tool to Track Ancient Civilizations…Bacteria
- Living Fossils Are Dead! Long Live Living Fossils
- Space Jam: A New Legacy – Soundtrack Artist Reveal
- How Earth Recycled a Mountain Range
- The Brewer Who Secretly Revolutionized Statistics | Great Minds: William Gosset
- DNA: Not Just for Life Anymore!