People Are Getting Paid To Buy Electric Cars
Those who do qualify can get up to $9,500 to buy or lease something more modern. Plug-in buyers can get an additional rebate valued at $2,000 to install a home charger, $600 to purchase the Level 2 charger, or a $500 charging cord. The average Clean Cars for All vehicle costs, according to BAAQMD, comes to $28,000. The average incentive is $8,500.
Bay Area residents will also be happy to know Clean Cars for All can be combined with the Vehicle Buyback Program. Participants can get $1,200 if they get rid of a 1997 or older vehicle for something newer and electrified.
- 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Is Getting A Price Increase
- Here’s How To Spot The Design Differences Between A 2022 VW Golf R And A GTI
- Jeep Scores Epic Own Goal, Leaks New Grand Cherokee Pricing
- Alfa Romeo Launching A New Car Every Year Before It Goes Electric
- Ford Adds Two New Mustang Special Editions For 2022