Petersen Museum Reveals What’s In Store For Car Week
On Saturday, August 15, the Sonoma Speed Festival will debut POV track footage from its 2019 event, and the folks over at Laguna Seca will premiere “A Lap Through the Ages,”
Wrapping up the event on Sunday, August 16, will be a virtual Petersen Concours d’Elegance, featuring classes such as American Classics, European Classic, Postwar Preservation, and Hot Rod.
“As Petersen Car Week Presented by Michelin draws nearer, we would like to thank our partners for helping us capture the essence of Monterey Car Week virtually,” said Petersen Executive Director Terry L. Karges. “Although we’d much rather be gathered together, the week will deliver all of the passion and allure of the August events we know and love.” Viewers can tune in daily to watch original content on the Petersen’s YouTube channel.
- Toronto Sets 2020 Lineup: Werner Herzog, Regina King, Mira Nair, Francois Ozon, Naomi Kawase Titles Join Hybrid Edition
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N Lands With New Transmission And Upgraded Cabin
- Greece Ups Production Cash Rebate To 40% As Shoots Get Back Underway
- Official: Jaguar Land Rover Announces New CEO
- Anthony Fauci Counters Donald Trump’s Latest Retweets Of Claims That Targeted His Work: “I Have Not Been Misleading The American Public Under Any Circumstances”