Porsche Promises It’ll Never Do What Bugatti Does
They’re relatively easy money makers for fellow VW Group brands Bentley, Bugatti, and Lamborghini. Will Porsche follow suit? Nope. Autoblog recently spoke with Porsche CEO Oliver Blume about this subject and he provided a very clear answer.
“I think for Porsche, with the success of limited-edition models like the 911 Speedster, which was limited to 1,948 units, it might be an example. We have a lot of ideas for the future, but I don’t think we will go into very small numbers like few-offs,” he said.
This doesn’t mean there won’t be another Porsche 911 Speedster at the very end of the 992’s production life. However, Porsche realizes it doesn’t require one-offs and few-offs in order to further cement its status.
- ‘Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira & EP On Michonne’s Fate Tonight, Coronavirus, Rick Grimes & What’s Next
- 2020 Genesis G90: Interior And Technology Deep Dive
- Bon Jovi Keyboardist David Bryan Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Ferrari Steps In To Help Fight Against Coronavirus
- ‘The Walking Dead: World Beyond’ Premiere Pushed By AMC Amid Coronavirus-Related Production Shutdowns, Ad Money Shift