Porsche’s 2020 Global Sales Were Outstanding
Even the iconic 911 made it through 2020 in fine shape with a total of 34,328 units delivered. The Cayenne saw the highest demand with 92,860 sales, a one percent increase compared to 2019. Outside of North America, Porsche reports total European deliveries of 80,892 units, a nine percent decrease from 2019. In its native Germany, 26,152 vehicles were sold, down from 31,618. However, China and the Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East markets saw increased deliveries. China’s were up by 3 percent and those other regions by a combined 4 percent.
Looking ahead to 2021, Porsche reiterates plans for its “product offensive… [which] will include additional derivatives of the Taycan and the 911, among others.”
- Disney & LAPD Hauled Into Johnny Depp’s $50M Defamation Suit Against Amber Heard; Actor Wants Discovery Motion By ‘Aquaman’ Star Rejected
- Official: Hyundai Confirms Kona N As First Hot SUV
- Stacy Title Dies: ‘The Bye Bye Man’ Director Was 56
- Ultra-Exclusive Ford GT GTX1 Looking For New Home
- Mindy Kaling Teases ‘Legally Blonde 3’ Details, Says Sequel Will Have Some “Bend And Snap”