Safari-Style Datsun 280Z Is Your Ticket To Adventure
Things like Toyota-sourced front disc brakes, KYB shocks with custom billet spacers, a 1.5-inch lift, and front and rear strut tower braces were all tacked on. The Baja-style front driving lights, headlight cover, driver-side mirror, a single exhaust outlet, polished bumpers, and even Datsun-branded mud flaps can also be found, as can some cool body decals. We’re particularly fond of those ROTA alloy wheels wrapped in Continental VikingContact tires. To round it all off, there’s the obligatory matching spare mounted in the rear hatch compartment.
Inside there are matching black vinyl upholstered seats, black dashboard, door panels, and center console. Desert racers will be relieved to hear air conditioning has been added, as has a Kenwood CD stereo, rubber floor mats, and a roll bar located behind the seats.
- Meghan Markle “Saddened” By Explosive Report Revealing Her Former Kensington Palace Comms Secretary Filed A “Bullying” Complaint
- Volvo C40 Recharge Electrifies The SUV Coupe
- Russell T Davies On How The Queer Casting Rule On HBO Max’s ‘It’s A Sin’ Proved A Triumph
- Jeep Won’t Back Down To Demands Of The Cherokee Nation
- Golden Globes: Brits Bag 40% Of Awards After ‘The Crown’ Cleans Up