Say Hello To The Smart And Sporty 2022 Honda Civic Sedan
The brand’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering body structure will also prove more effective in a collision, both for occupants and pedestrians. Meanwhile, Honda’s Man-Maximum, Machine-Minimum (M/M) philosophy has seen both ergonomics and visibility improved over the current Civic.
Engineers say that US customers spend around 45 minutes commuting to work in the morning, and they went about designing an interior that made these usually stressful trips less of a drain, with a clean layout and easily accessible controls, even for new Civic drivers. Powertrain details have not yet been shared.
The 2022 Honda Civic lineup will include hatchback, Si, and high-performance Type R versions as well. Pricing has yet to be announced but the all-new Civic sedan will arrive in late spring 2021, followed by the aforementioned variants.
- Kid Cudi Launches Mad Solar Production & Music Management Company Backed By Bron
- The 2021 Toyota Mirai Is Optioned Like A Luxury Car
- ‘Love, Victor’ Star Mason Gooding To Voice Character In New Podcast Series ‘Electric Easy’
- Twin-Turbo 1,000-HP Ford Mustang Is A Hill-Climbing Animal
- L.A. County Coronavirus Report: Public Health Confirms 3,061 New Positive COVID-19 Cases, 3 Deaths – Update