Second Ferrari Enzo Ever Made Is Up For Sale
The car also comes complete with its original handbooks including the service and warranty supplement, pouch, spare key, Ferrari torch, car cover and OEM battery charger. It’s finished in Rosso Corsa red, complimented with a red leather interior. Listed for sale by Tom Hartley Jnr in the UK, this special Ferrari Enzo has only been driven 4,013 miles, and appears to be in pristine condition. Originally, the Ferrari Enzo would have set you back $670,000. However, there’s no price listed for this example, but we wouldn’t be surprised if it fetches several million dollars.
- President Donald Trump Says U.S. Will Suspend All Travel From Europe For 30 Days In Effort To Mitigate Coronavirus
- Here’s What American Ford Mustang Mach-E Buyers Want Most
- Joe Biden Projected To Win Michigan, Biggest Prize Of “Super Tuesday II”
- For Some Reason, BMW Won’t Sell America This Electric SUV
- Quibi Axes Its Launch Party Amid Coronavirus Fears