See How The New Audi RS6 Avant Pulls To 185 MPH
This video shows Ingolstadt’s new power wagon running down a deresctricted stretch of Autobahn, reaching (as far as we can see) a GPS-verified top speed of 298 kilometers per hour. That’s 185 mph to us yanks, though the video’s producers indicated that it hit 305 km/h (over 189 mph), which is the top speed which the manufacturer says it will do (when equipped with the optional Dynamic Plus package). But then the tarmac looks rather wet in the footage, which may be of little concern for Audi’s signature Quattro all-wheel drive system, plus the weather was surely chilly enough to keep the engine running as cool as possible.
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ To Seize $40M+ Over MLK Holiday – Box Office Forecast
- Take Your Ford Ranger Off Grid And Never Get Lost
- The Art Of Craft: Cinematographer Phedon Papamichael Discusses Upcoming ‘Trial Of The Chicago 7’ & His Approach To Shooting ‘Ford V Ferrari’ Racetrack Action
- Chevrolet’s New Feature Helps Kids Track Santa Claus
- ‘The Grand Tour’s James May On His Japan Adventure For Amazon, The Future Of TV & Spending Less Time With Jeremy Clarkson