Sinn Fein chief Adams denies he approved killing of IRA spy
Sinn Fein party leader Gerry Adams has rejected an ex-member's accusation that Adams authorized the 2006 Irish Republican Army killing of a high-profile informant.
On this topic: ()
- Check Out The Coolest Features Of The 2022 GMC Hummer
- Donald Trump Cuts Short ‘60 Minutes’ Appearance, Tweets Video To Mask-Shame Lesley Stahl
- The First Conservation Efforts Protected… Poop?!
- Details Of SSC Tuatara’s Baby Brother Come To Light
- Peter Farrelly Makes the Case For ‘Loudermilk’, Teases Season 3 & Beyond As 2 Former Audience Series Seek New Homes