Sony Outs Firmware 3.67 for PlayStation Vita and TV Consoles – Download Now
Sony has just made available its 3.67 firmware update package developed for its PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV consoles, which includes the familiar improvements regarding the system quality performance.
If you consider applying this update on your device, you can do so via 3 methods: using any wireless network available, connecting the device to a computer or PlayStation 3 system (only for PS Vita), or through a compatible memory card on which you have priorly copied the new firmware.
To be more explicit, when using a Wi-Fi network, you must go to Settings → Start → System Update → Update Using Wi-Fi, and the console does the rest. It automatically searches for a new firmware, and when found, it guides you through the installation steps.
When a wireless connection is not available, you can use the one already present on a computer or PS3 system (must be connected to a PS Vita unit). The path is quite the same, namely Settings → Start → System Update → Update… (read more)
- Apple Watch Series 3 with Cellular Launches in Hong Kong & Singapore in February
- Amazon Fire Tablets Receive New Firmware – Get Version 22.214.171.124
- Apple Seeds First watchOS 4.3 Beta Software Update to Devs, iOS 11.3 Public Beta – Updated
- Microsoft Surface Studio Systems Get November 27 Firmware – Download Now
- Apple Starts Preparing Mac Users for Deprecation of macOS 32-Bit Support