Sony Rolls Out a New Firmware for Its PlayStation 4 Systems – Get Version 5.05
Sony has made available a new firmware package compatible with its PlayStation 4 gaming consoles, namely version 5.05, which only improves the unit’s performance quality; just like its previous PlayStation 4 Firmware 5.03 release.
Therefore, if you intend to enhance your PS4 once more or just want your console to run the latest firmware version, first, save the appropriate .PUP file on a computer; Sony has provided two packages: an upgrade file (~360MB) and a re-installation file (~9100MB).
Either way, create a “PS4/UPDATE” path on an FAT32-formatted USB stick, transfer the firmware file there, back up all important data stored on your console, and connect the removable storage to your PS4 unit
Now, if the upgrade package is used, go to Settings > System Software Update, follow all instructions displayed on-screen, and apply the new firmware … (read more)
- Apple Will Release Fix for iPhone-Crashing “chaiOS” Malicious Link Next Week
- New GeForce Game Ready Driver Available – Download NVIDIA‘s 388.59 Update
- Apple Wants to Accelerate US Investment and Job Creation with $350B Contribution
- December 2017 Firmware and Drivers Pack Available for Surface Book Tablets
- watchOS 5 Concept So Gorgeous Apple Needs to Implement It, but It Probably Won’t
- FiiO X5 3rd Gen Owners Get a New Firmware for Their Devices – Get Version 1.1.9