Spied! The Volkswagen ID.Buzz Hits The Streets
It looks nothing like the concept Volkswagen revealed with its cutesy appearance and bold retro colors because the test mule is camouflaged with a Volkswagen T6 transporter body. A couple of things give away the trailered van as a ID. Buzz test vehicle, though. The vehicle in the pictures is shorter and wider than a real T6, and the T6 generally comes with a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 diesel, although an electric version is on its way. You’ll also notice the word Elektrofahrzeug, which translates as Electric Vehicle from German. What these spy shots mainly show is that the production VW ID.Buzz will be a wide little camper.
- Claudia Conway Seeks Out Golden Ticket To Hollywood In ‘American Idol’ Promo
- Ford Patents New Grille With Illuminated Logo
- Michael B. Jordan, Bruce Springsteen & Timothée Chalamet Super Bowl Ads Most Watched On YouTube
- Watch Bruce Springsteen In Jeep’s New Super Bowl Commercial
- ‘SNL’: Weekend Update Fires Shots At Marjorie Taylor Greene, “Former Social Media Influencer” Donald Trump