Stunning Porsche 911 Restomod Pays Tribute To Legendary Race Car
Inside, the retro-inspired bucket seats are wrapped in fabric and synthetic leather. Other cabin equipment includes four-point harness belts, a period-correct roll cage, and a Momo steering wheel with a diameter of 13.7 inches. Unlike the original race car, this modern-day 911 S/T has electric power steering. The rear window is also made of lightweight plexiglass.
“It was not our intention to create a 100 percent faithful replica of the Porsche 911 S/T,” said company manager Patrick Zimmermann. “Instead, we were concerned with stylish sports equipment with a considerable amount of fun.” If you like what you see, DM Motorsport is considering developing similar Porsche 911 restomods if there’s enough demand.
- Pilot Season 2020: Networks Order Backup Scripts, May Move Toward Streaming Model Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- Porsche Promises It’ll Never Do What Bugatti Does
- ‘Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira & EP On Michonne’s Fate Tonight, Coronavirus, Rick Grimes & What’s Next
- 2020 Genesis G90: Interior And Technology Deep Dive
- Bon Jovi Keyboardist David Bryan Tests Positive For Coronavirus