Subaru Brings Classics And Puppies To Chicago Auto Show
“Through our partnership with the National Park Foundation, we have provided nearly $20 million in support since 2013, funding programs and projects in more than 100 national parks that help protect these treasured places and increase public awareness and engagement across the National Park System,” said Thomas Doll, CEO and President, Subaru of America, Inc. in a press release.
“With this incredible exhibit, we continue to honor that partnership by bringing the beauty of our national parks to the auto show. This truly is a one-of-a-kind display that we know resonates with our owners who care so deeply for the environment, and we hope to continue to honor our partnership by bringing awareness of our national parks to those who have not yet had a chance to experience them.”
- ‘Cats,’ ‘Madea’ and ‘Rambo’ Top Razzie Nominations
- The C8 Corvette Is Huge In Japan
- Judge To Review Request To Dismiss Rape Charges Against Reality TV Doctor & Girlfriend – Update
- 2020 Honda Civic Type R Arrives In Chicago With Outrageous New Color
- ‘SNL’ Sets John Mulaney & Daniel Craig To Host Upcoming Episodes