Take A Closer Look At The Retro Nissan Z Customized Proto Concept
Nissan hasn’t given any serious indication that this special model will be making its way to market any time soon, but the limited-edition Proto Spec, based on last year’s Z Proto, will be making its way to the US in extremely limited numbers (240 to be exact). Either way, the Nissan Z still packs a serious punch: its twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 will produce 400 horsepower with 350 lb-ft of torque, and deliver performance that should rival the best there is to offer from Germany. If enough people show interest in this crazy retro build, Nissan might just offer it to the public, so start making those voices heard!
- Polestar 2 Attacks The Arctic Circle Rally Style
- Why The Aston Martin DBX707 Doesn't Have A V12
- This Is The Cheapest Off-Road Warrior You May Ever Come Across
- First GT500KR One Of Three Rare Fords Heading To Auction
- Mercedes EQS Is A Luxury Car With A Conscience
- Ford Mustang GT3 Teaser More Important Than You Think