Taking Delivery Of A $107,000 Shelby Mustang GT500
A standard 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 will set you back $70,300, making it more expensive than its main rivals, the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye. Add some of the optional extras, and the price can enter six-figure territory. YouTuber Speed Phenom recently took delivery of his new Shelby GT500, which has the optional Carbon Fiber Track Package and every available option installed.
Total price? A whopping $107,000, which the new owner claims makes it the most expensive Ford Mustang ever made. Painted stripes are pricey, you know.
In a new video, Speed Phenom gives us a behind the scenes look at the pricey GT500 arriving at the dealership. The YouTuber already owned a 2020 GT500 and racked up 13,000 miles in the muscle car over eight months but traded it for the Track Pack variant, which they ordered 14 months ago.
- Anna Sorokin, Faux Heiress And Subject Of Netflix Series And HBO Project, Wins Parole Date
- 2021 Lexus IS Sport Sedan Already Has A Discount
- ‘The Magic Order’ Not Moving Forward; Netflix Series Was Based On Mark Millar Comic
- Volvo XC40 Recharge Has A Big Electric Range Problem
- ‘Triage’: Andrew Richardson Joins Cast Of ABC Medical Drama Pilot