Teased! First Look At The New 2021 Lexus IS
There have also been conflicting reports about the car’s underpinnings. Sources have suggested the 2021 Lexus IS will switch to a new rear-wheel-drive platform co-developed by Mazda, but since this isn’t an all-new model it’s more likely to ride on the same New N platform it’s been using since 2013. Lexus has reportedly retuned the chassis and suspension to improve the handling, however.
Engine options for the 2021 Lexus IS should carry over, including a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with 241 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque, and a 3.5-liter V6 engine available with up to 311 hp and 277 lb-ft. A range-topping IS 500 will reportedly join the US model lineup packing a naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8, but this hasn’t been confirmed. All will be revealed next week, so stay tuned.
- ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ Executive Producer Dream Hampton Attached To Direct Cineflix’s ‘Black Wall Street’
- 2024 BMW M5 Will Be As Powerful As Bugatti Veyron
- ‘The Salisbury Poisonings’: First Trailer For BBC One’s Novichok Drama; Premiere Date Set; Creatives Talk Heroism Of A Community In Crisis
- BMW 6 Series GT Gets A Facelift: Now Do You Like It?
- Commercial Shoots Start To Pick Up As Restrictions On Film & TV Productions Begin To Lift