Techart Transforms Porsche 911 Turbo S Into McLaren 720 Fighter
Other sporty exterior enhancements include new side skirts, carbon fiber air intakes and side mirrors, a roof spoiler, and air blades for the 911 Turbo’s air intakes. At the rear, Techart has added a rear diffuser incorporating five prominent fins and a new rear spoiler, enhancing the car’s appearance.
Techart’s new body kit doesn’t compromise the car’s active aerodynamics either, as the variable front spoiler and adjustable rear wing have been retained. A set of new forged 20-inch aluminum wheels at the front and 21-inches at the back complete the new look. These components can be individually customized using Techart’s online configurator.
- ION Television Announces Vivica A. Fox Holiday Movie Marathon, ‘Christmas Together’ Premiere Date
- Expect This 1999 Honda Civic Si To Sell For Over $50,000
- Peter Dinklage To Star In Legendary’s ‘Toxic Avenger’ Reboot
- 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Test Drive Review: Supreme Family Muscle
- Halsey Gets Candid About Grammy Nominations, The Weeknd Snub: “It’s Not Always About The Music Or Quality Or Culture”