The 2021 Toyota Mirai Is Optioned Like A Luxury Car
Every Mirai includes premium tech options, including a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a 14-speaker JBL audio system and Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Amazon Alexa compatibility. Behind the steering wheel, an eight-inch digital gauge cluster displays the speedometer, drive modes, fuel efficiency, and more while a wireless phone charger also comes standard.
The XLE grade comes with niceties such as dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, manual rear seat sunshades, and power-folding mirrors with puddle lights. Stepping up to the Limited grade adds a color head-up display, three-zone climate control, heated and ventilated front and rear seats, and a rear touchscreen that operates the climate controls, rear sunshades, and audio. This trim also gets Intelligent Park Assist and a panoramic moonroof with power sliding shade. The Limited grade includes a 360-degree camera but the XLE trim can get it as an option.
- ‘Love, Victor’ Star Mason Gooding To Voice Character In New Podcast Series ‘Electric Easy’
- Twin-Turbo 1,000-HP Ford Mustang Is A Hill-Climbing Animal
- L.A. County Coronavirus Report: Public Health Confirms 3,061 New Positive COVID-19 Cases, 3 Deaths – Update
- Original Eleanor Mustang Will Fetch A Fortune
- ‘The Suicide Squad’ Adds Sylvester Stallone To Its Lineup, Confirmed By James Gunn On Instagram