The C8 Corvette Is Huge In Japan
The new Chevrolet Corvette starts at more than ten million yen – the equivalent of about $91,000 USD – in the Japanese market, the price tag welling to over 11 million yen ($100,000) for the 2LT, and some 14 million yen ($127,000) for the 3LT. That’s significantly more than in the US, and a questionable proposition when one considers all the great metal coming out of Japan’s own domestic automakers.
Just as astonishing is the broad age range of Japanese Corvette customers, which “varies from the 20s to the 70s,” according to a GM Japan spokesperson. “The locality is not particularly characteristic of Corvette and there are many urban areas like Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka like other Chevrolet cars.”
- Judge To Review Request To Dismiss Rape Charges Against Reality TV Doctor & Girlfriend – Update
- 2020 Honda Civic Type R Arrives In Chicago With Outrageous New Color
- ‘SNL’ Sets John Mulaney & Daniel Craig To Host Upcoming Episodes
- 2020 Nissan Frontier Arrives With Most Important Update EVER
- Senate Acquits President Donald Trump In Finale To Impeachment Process