The Elation Freedom Is A 1,414-Horsepower Electric American Hypercar
With three liquid-cooled, permanent magnet synchronous e-motors (PMSM), the Freedom produces over one megawatt of power or the equivalent of 1,414 horsepower. And that’s just the base model. Elation will also sell a more powerful version, boosted to 1,903 hp. All of that grunt is fed through two bespoke gearboxes featuring electro-hydraulic torque vectoring systems. The front axle uses a one-speed gearbox, while the rear axle utilizes a two-speed gearbox to offer safe acceleration at all speeds.
The Elation team brings experience from Formula One, 24 hours of Le Mans, and several other European racing divisions into the Freedom. Some of the racing innovations include F1-inspired double-wishbone suspension and a lightweight carbon fiber monocoque chassis. “By dovetailing the worlds of high-performance motorsport with luxury, we have developed a purely emotional driving experience,” says co-founder Carlos Satulovsky. “The goal of the Elation Freedom is to deliver just that.”
- LeBron James On Future Of His Political Nonprofit More Than A Vote, Start Of NBA Season In December
- Say Hello To The Smart And Sporty 2022 Honda Civic Sedan
- Kid Cudi Launches Mad Solar Production & Music Management Company Backed By Bron
- The 2021 Toyota Mirai Is Optioned Like A Luxury Car
- ‘Love, Victor’ Star Mason Gooding To Voice Character In New Podcast Series ‘Electric Easy’