The First 2020 Porsche 911 Special Edition Is Here
Other unique interior touches include Pebble Grey piping on the 18-way Sports seats and ‘911’ lettering on the headrests, which is not available on standard Carrera 4S models. The seat backs are also finished in leather, which is also exclusive to the Legend Edition, and the leather central armrest is embossed with Ickx’s autograph, while the ‘Belgian Legend Edition’ moniker features on the car’s carbon door sill guards. Even the color-matched key fob features Ickx’s signature.
Production of the Belgian Legend Edition is limited to just 75 units. Pricing details were not announced, but it will cost more than the regular Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, which starts at $120,600.
- Costume Designer Jacqueline Durran Talks ‘Little Women’ Timelines, ‘1917’ Military Attire & Entering Domain Of Superheroes With ‘The Batman’
- Awesome Ford Truck Packs The Mustang Shelby GT350’s V8
- Film & TV Diversity: What Changed In 2019 And What’s Next In 2020
- 400-HP Toyota Supra-Powered Slingshot Is A Fun Way To Risk Your Life
- ‘Frozen 2’ Director Jennifer Lee On Crafting Sequel, Her Vision As Disney Animation’s Chief Creative Officer & The Opportunities Presented By Disney+