The Genesis GV70 Electric Prepares For World Debut
The GV70 might be eco-friendly, but it won’t be a slouch. This SUV will share a similar setup to the G80 which means you’ll get an 87.2 kWh battery pack hooked up to two electric motors with a power output of 365 horsepower, matching the gas-powered car’s twin-turbo V6 engine. Power will be sent to the front or all four wheels, and we expect a maximum range of around 250 miles. A 20-minute charge promises 80 percent battery life, and we expect it to be priced at just under $50,000. The next generation of Genesis cars are here, and they look amazing.
- Lewis Hamilton Masterclass Sees F1 Champion Recover 25 Places To Take Stunning Victory
- Electrified Car Sales Have Increased Dramatically In The US
- Meet London’s New 300-Mile Range Electric Double Decker Bus
- Get Ready For The Brazilian Grand Prix: Here’s What To Expect
- Mercedes Invents Floating Crystal Ball To Control Infotainment