The Greatest Porsche 911s Ever Made
The 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster is a perfect swan song for the 991.2-Generation 911. The GT3-based Speedster packs a 502-hp flat-six that roars its way up to 9,000 rpm, a manual transmission, and handling that borders on the sublime. It’s also a convertible, so all that ferocious GT3 fun can be had while truly enjoying the fresh air.
It’s a real speedster as well, with a two-inch-shorter windshield frame, a carbon-fiber front trunk lid, front fenders, and rear decklid. On top of that, it has its own lighter weight exhaust system, and an automatic transmission is not an option. It’s a GT3 variant that cruises comfortably and can fit a couple of light weekend bags for the journey.
- NFC Championship Game Ratings Take Hit But Boost Fox’s ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ Premiere
- 10 Things You Should Know About The New Ford Bronco
- Paris Hilton Looking To Launch Her Own Production Company – TCA
- Weekly Treasure: 1997 Lexus SC 400
- ‘Liza On Demand’ Renewed For Third Season By YouTube; David Blaine Live Special & Gymnastics Doc Added To Slate – TCA