The Lamborghini Aventador Just Set A New Record
The original Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 coupe debuted in 2011, featuring an innovative carbon fiber monocoque that combined the cockpit, floor, and roof of the car in a single structure to improve the structural rigidity and performance.
Lamborghini’s flagship also debuted the automaker’s new V12 that produced 700 hp at 8,250 rpm, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in 2.9 seconds. In 2012, a Roadster version of the Aventador launched, followed by the unveiling of the one-off Aventador J speedster at the Geneva Motor Show. To celebrate the Miura’s 50th anniversary, Lamborghini then launched the Aventador Miura Homage based on the Aventador Coupe.
In 2016, the new Lamborghini Aventador S debuted with a new aerodynamic design, redesigned suspension, more power, and improved driving dynamics. Its 6.5-liter V12 naturally aspirated was uprated by 40 hp for a maximum output of 740 hp.
- ‘The Walking Dead Universe Experience’ Makes IMDb TV Its Exclusive Streaming Home
- The Nissan GT-R Will Bow Out With A 710-HP Special Edition
- Range Media Partners Locks Matt Graham To Launch Music Arm Of Upstart Management Company
- Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport Enters Final Development Phase
- Highland Film Group Launches The Avenue Entertainment Distribution Division, JJ Caruth Set As President Of Domestic Marketing & Distribution