The Science Behind Sleep & Love Potions
Visit https://brilliant.org/scishow/ to get started learning STEM for free. The first 200 people will get 20% off their annual premium subscription and a 30-day free trial. Sure, potions of invisibility and immortality may be a little hard to come by in the real world, but there's some legit science behind less fantastic ones. Historical sleep and love potions are grounded in science, even if some of the ingredients are a bit toxic. Hosted by: Stefan Chin
Support SciShow by becoming a patron on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/scishow
Huge thanks go to the following Patreon supporters for helping us keep SciShow free for everyone forever: Adam Brainard, Alex Hackman, Ash, Bryan Cloer, charles george, Chris Mackey, Chris Peters, Christoph Schwanke, Christopher R Boucher, Eric Jensen, Harrison Mills, Jaap Westera, Jason A, Saslow, Jeffrey Mckishen, Jeremy Mattern, Kevin Bealer, Matt Curls, Michelle Dove, Piya Shedden, Rizwan Kassim, Sam Lutfi
Looking for SciShow elsewhere on the internet?
SciShow Tangents Podcast: https://scishow-tangents.simplecast.com/
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@scishow Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/scishow
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scishow #SciShow #science #education #learning #complexly
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140206155244.htm Images https://www.gettyimages.com/
- The Sahara desert is growing! #shorts #science #SciShow #sahara #desert
- Have an Autoimmune Disease? Blame the Black Death
- The First New Polio Vaccine In 50 Years #science #scishow #vaccine #medicine
- How Long Can You Live Underwater?
- Waiting for him to drop the calf workout. #Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. *previously recorded*
- The Color of Your Crops Can Slow Down Global Warming #scishow #science #stem #shorts #sunflowers