There’s A New Carbon Aero Kit For The C8 Corvette
The kit includes a front splitter and some side-skirt extensions, but the best part is that you can install it yourself in just half an hour, according to AGM. This is thanks to pre-drilled holes and double-sided tape that make this DIY project a cinch. In addition, the kit is considerably cheaper than what the competition offers and is even cheaper than the aero pack originally offered by Chevrolet itself. So what’s it cost? Just $2,598.
For that price, you could buy two kits for the price that some rivals are asking, and considering how nicely it spruces up the aggressive aesthetic of the C8, we think it represents great value.
- Joe Biden And Barack Obama Debut New Video Where They Chide Donald Trump For Taking “No Responsibility”
- Bugatti Just Made A Difficult Decision About A New Model
- Elon Musk Texted Amber Heard Offering “24/7 Security” After She Claimed Johnny Depp Threw Phone At Her
- The Grand Caravan Is Back! But Not As A Dodge
- Byron Allen Networks To Launch In Middle East; Mel Giedroyc To Host Channel 4 Woodwork Series — Global Briefs