These Are Porsche’s Coolest Rally Cars Ever
Shortly after being reunited with his long-lost passion project, Roscheisen, his friend Rafael Diez, and Walter Rohrl built a replica of the original. And then they built two more for a pair of telecom executives in Frankfurt. It wasn’t until the four were brought together, though, that their respective owners and the men behind the project realized just how faithfully each detail had been reproduced.
“We did a lot of development work and experimented with springs and dampers,” said Rohrl. “We were able to compare the cars with current rally cars at the Lower Bavaria Rally. From this, we concluded that our Heigo-Porsche models were perfect.”
- At Democratic Debate, Joe Biden Says He Will Pick A Woman As His Running Mate — Update
- Mercedes Didn’t Need AMG To Make The Mighty 190 E Evo II
- President Trump Tests Negative For The Coronavirus
- Watch Ford Mustang Mach-E Drifting In The Snow
- Allen Bellman Dies: ‘Captain America’ Artist In Comics’ Golden Age Was 95