These Luxury Cars Are Receiving Massive Discounts This Week
It’s that time of the year when the American economy goes into overtime. The holiday season is officially underway and people are preparing to go shopping, seeking the hottest deals in town, or online. Automakers, understandably so, want to get in on the buying action. Even luxury brands, such as BMW, Jaguar, and Acura, are taking advantage of the holiday shopping spirit. Cars Direct has done some digging and, lo and behold, there are luxury car incentives out there for the taking. You just have to know where to look and, fortunately, you’re in the right place.
Starting with BMW, the German automaker is offering discounts and cheaper leases not just on 2019 models but all-new 2020s as well. Nearly every new 2020 crossover, such as the X1, has $2,000 to $2,500 in savings plus 3.25 percent financing. There’s a $1,000 signing bonus on most models when coming from a competing brand. Mercedes-Benz, meanwhile, is authorizing dealers to slash anywhere from $7,500 to $15,000 in dealer cash to discount even the S-Class. You can even get the popular 2020 GLC with 1.99 percent APR for 72 months plus a waiver on your first monthly payment up to $600.
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Pays Tribute To Former NBC Late-Night Executive Rick Ludwin
- BMW i4 Will Be A Serious Threat To The Tesla Model 3
- Don’t Expect Any New Ferrari Models Next Year
- Nissan’s solution to the distracted-driving problem? A 181-year-old armrest
- ‘Brand New Cherry Flavor’ Series Headlined By Rosa Salazar A Go At Netflix; Catherine Keener, Eric Lange, Jeff Ward & Manny Jacinto Co-Star In Horror Adaptation