This Android Phone Is the Dream iPhone X Apple Failed to Build
It typically takes only a few months for Chinese phone makers to copy the design of much more famous models, and the iPhone X makes no exception, with several brands trying to capitalize on the craze around the new model with similar look and features.
Since it usually takes a bit more than just copying to succeed, the Doogee V adopts a rather different approach, trying to bring us the device that the iPhone X was supposed to be in the first place.
And that’s a phone with a notch and everything, but instead of relying entirely on a face recognition system, it comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the display.
As you can see in the photo here, the Chinese Android model looks like an early mix of the Samsung Galaxy S9 (at least judging from what we’ve seen in leaks and renders) and the iPhone X. But on the other hand, it has everything the iPhone doesn’t, including the said fingerprint senso… (read more)
- Surface Book and Pro 4 Receive Microsoft’s December 2017 Cumulative Firmware
- Horror Story Reveals How Apple Charged $30 for Fake iPhone Battery Replacement
- Canon EOS C100 DAF, C300 DAF, and C300 Mark II (PL) Cameras Get New Updates
- No Need to Go Crazy Over iPhone Battery Replacement, Discount Available All Year
- Sony Outs New Firmware for Its PlayStation 4 Systems – Version 5.03