This is an egg-celent solution to microplastics. #shorts #science #SciShow
Hosted by: Savannah Geary (they/them) Lucas Principe: Writer
Sarah Mukherjee: Fact Checker
Amy Peterson: Script Editor
Faith Schmidt: Videographer
Stefan Chin: Script Supervisor
Savannah Geary: Editor, Associate Producer
Daniel Comiskey: Editorial Director
Sarah Suta: Producer
Caitlin Hofmeister: Executive Producer
Hank Green: Executive Producer Sources:
Researchers cook up a new way to remove microplastics from water
https://spikelab.mycpanel.princeton.edu/papers/194.pdf Image Sources:https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/video/waste-plastic-bottle-falling-down-loopable-background-in-stock-footage/1270657851?phrase=plastic%20bottles%20falling%20
- Are Valleys Sheltered From Climate Change?
- How Much Should You Worry About That Gas Stove?
- Kudzu: So Bad It Even Makes the Air Worse!
- Can gel manicures lead to skin cancer? #shorts #science #SciShow
- It’s Basically Impossible To Overcook Mushrooms
- Why aren’t commercial jets getting faster? #shorts #science #SciShow