This Is The World’s Newest Retro EV
First off, it’s very small. While a modern 911 is almost 178 inches long, the Ace coupe is just 165 inches long, 74 inches wide, and stands just 57 inches tall. Those proportions mean that the rear seats are “for occasional storage” rather than transporting passengers. And while there’s no denying this car’s historical Italian influences, it’s more than just a re-bodied EV, or an electrified classic. The company wants to do something different with this car, focusing on simplicity while still giving you what you need.
Michael Smith, Alpha Motor Corporation’s CEO, says that “the Ace coupe is for consumers who desire a sleek ride with the versatility, energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness of an electric vehicle.”
- Survey Finds 30% Of L.A. Residents Are Defying Stay-at-Home Order As Covid-19 Hospitalizations Reach All-Time High
- Not Even The Law Can Stop This Christmas Camaro
- Lionsgate Hands Rohit Jain Expanded Remit Across South Asia
- Watch Hennessey’s 1,000-HP Camaro Exorcist Unleash Holy Hell
- ‘Tiger King’s Jailed Joe Exotic Fights For Donald Trump Pardon In Incumbent’s Final Days; Sues DOJ To Get Into Oval Office