This Is What A New Polestar Could Look Like In 2040
Indian designer Siddhesh Bhogale won the student category with his unique design dubbed the Polestar 40, which blends styling elements from the Polestar 1 and Polestar 2 with aviation technology. It’s designed to be used by explorers and scientists as an environmentally friendly way to travel to the arctic.
An honorable mention went to Arthur Martins from Brazil for his Spanning electric yacht, envisioned as an alternative to conventional craft. Polestar also received designs for hypercars, personal mobility solutions, and watercraft. Designers initially submitted sketches that were assessed by Polestar’s design team. 13 selected finalists were then invited to receive “remote coaching and guidance” from Juan Pablo Bernal and Maximilian Missoni, Polestar’s Head of Design.
- ‘Space Force’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Get Ready For A Hyundai Electric Onslaught
- TikTok Gets Reprieve As Trump Commerce Department Says Shutdown Won’t Go Into Effect Pending Legal Case
- Tesla Finally Admits Something It Should Have Long Ago
- Parler Sees Membership Double As Conservatives And Donald Trump Backers Seek Alternative To Facebook, Twitter