This Is What The 2022 BMW i4 Will Look Like
To be competitive against the Model 3, the i4 is expected to boast around a 370-mile all-electric range on the WLTP cycle, though this translates to about 290 miles on EPA testing. The three expected variants are as follows: i435, i440, and i4 M50 with xDrive. The latter will definitely be the most powerful and more fun to drive but this will come at the cost of reduced range. For the time being, it looks like the i4 M50 will be the sole variant with AWD, though this could change.
BMW has not announced an official i4 debut date, but we expect it to happen around springtime when a few major international auto shows, specifically New York and Los Angeles, hope to be back in action after being canceled last year.
- Tanya Roberts Dies: ‘A View To A Kill’ Bond Girl, ‘That ’70s Show’ Actress Was 65
- 1,300-HP Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Is A $70,000 Steal
- Los Angeles Coronavirus Update: County Surpasses 800,000 Covid-19 Cases & 10,600 Total Deaths
- Ford Has A Genius Idea To Speed Up F-150 Production
- ‘The Office’ Releases Never-Seen Cold Open As Promo For Show’s Peacock Move