This Mean Pickup Is A South African Battleaxe
The car features bespoke coil-over suspension, and the body is manufactured from 1.2 mm to 1.6 mm steel panels. These cars roll on 35-inch tires and offer a ground clearance figure of 325mm (12.8 inches). The vehicle weighs 2,200 kg, which is 200 kg less than the Grenadier.
The Brandt BVR has been developed due to a need for “a tough and robust pickup truck.” Gerrit Brandt, marketing and procurement manager says: “We build vehicles that offer ruggedness, reliability and low-maintenance costs. Our customers either want a workhorse that can withstand all conditions, or they want an exclusive off-road capable toy.”
- President Trump Threatens To Defund California Schools Over The ‘1619 Project’
- Mid-Engine, RWD Honda Civic Is All Sorts Of Madness
- ‘Tenet’ Tops $20M In China, Crossing $100M Overseas Today – International Box Office
- Honda’s Record-Breaking Type R Arrives At Dealers
- ‘Troop Beverly Hills’ Sequel In The Works At Tri-Star With AFI Alum Oran Zegman Set To Direct