Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Sahara Horizon Limited To 400 Examples
Elsewhere, the new limited-edition Land Cruiser features unique door trim stitching, a black interior and headliner with chrome accents, Horizon badging and the Land Cruiser logo displayed in the front and rear puddle lamps.
Other equipment includes LED lights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, moonroof, power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats, four-zone climate control, a premium audio system, and satellite navigation, as well as the Toyota Safety Sense driver assist package.
“Toyota’s history in Australia started with the original Land Cruisers brought into the country to work on the Snowy Mountains Hydro Scheme back in 1958 and since then, Land Cruiser has played a role in the lives of people across the country from the bush to the beach,” said Sean Hanley, Toyota Australia Vice President Sales and Marketing.
- ‘The Glorias’ Acquired By ‘Judy’ Team Of LD Entertainment And Roadside, Will Get Awards-Season Release Ahead Of Election
- Lister’s Next Hypercar Will Be Electric
- Spotify & HBO Max In Final Talks To Adapt Family Podcast Series ‘The Two Princes’ Into Film
- 2021 Aston Martin Vantage Coupe Arrives With Manual Box
- Jussie Smollet Indicted Over False Hate Crime Attack By Special Prosecutor; Ex-‘Empire’ Star Back To Court