Toyota Responds To Huge RAV4 Hybrid Demand
The decision to build the RAV4 Hybrid at TMMK makes complete sense. Last year, the hybrid SUV’s sales increased by 92.3 percent, providing a major boost to give the RAV4 lineup its number one SUV sales status. TMMK’s task of building hybrid variants of Toyota’s most popular and recognizable models could increase in the near future. By 2025, Toyota aims to offer an electrified option, including hybrid, plug-in hybrid, fuel cell, and battery electric, on all of its models, including Lexus.
Last November, the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime was unveiled, which is not only the first-ever plug-in hybrid RAV4 but also the fastest and most powerful RAV4 ever made.
- Nicholas Hoult Joins Tom Cruise In Next ‘Mission: Impossible’
- This Is When The Genesis GV80 Will Be Fully Revealed
- Fran Drescher, Rachel Bloom Developing ‘The Nanny’ Broadway Musical Inspired By ’90s Sitcom
- BMW’s Gasoline Engines Sticking Around For 30 More Years
- Broadway’s Michael Jackson Musical Sets Additional Casting, Still Looking For 10-Year-Old Michael