Toyota’s New Crossover Is A Big Deal
Vehicle width, height, length, and wheelbase can all be altered, and front-, rear-, and four-wheel drive are all possible. The North American market will eventually have its own unique version featuring a design and overall packaging more suitable to US tastes. Americans place a high emphasis on having things like all-wheel drive and more SUV-like styling.
Technical details such as battery size, power output, charging time, and range are expected to be announced at the reveal event. Production will take place in Japan. This EV crossover will reportedly be the first of six new pure battery electrics that will use e-TNGA.
- ‘Leonardo’: Amazon Takes UK & Ireland Rights To Aidan Turner Series On Leonardo Da Vinci
- Stunning Aston Martin Lagonda SUV Has Been Scrapped
- How To Watch The Grammy Awards Online And On TV
- Brembo Releases Aftermarket Brake Upgrades For Your Car
- ‘Avatar’ Overtakes ‘Avengers: Endgame’ As All-Time Highest-Grossing Film At Global Box Office; China Reissue Growing