Trump’s negative comments about LAX during debate rankle Mayor Eric Garcetti
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s characterization of Los Angeles International as a Third World facility during his debate with Democrat Hillary Clinton was “unfortunate and inaccurate,” a spokeswoman for Mayor Eric Garcetti said Tuesday.
In Monday night’s debate, Trump lamented what he called the failures of the North American Free Trade Agreement, pointing to elaborate industrial projects being built in other countries while U.
- Exquisite Ferrari 250 GT Declared Finest Classic On Earth
- ‘What If…?’ Director Bryan Andrews On Creating The Evil Doctor Strange And How The Next Seasons Will Be “A Little Bit Wilder”
- The Dog Poop Bags And Dispensers That Pet Parents Use
- Laser Archaeology: Revealing the Amazon’s Urban Jungle
- 2023 Corvette Z06 Will Be Hit With Gas Guzzler Tax