Twin-Turbo 1,000-HP Ford Mustang Is A Hill-Climbing Animal
This Mustang goes about its business in an odd way: instead of receiving a massive lift, as is tradition, the car retains its low ground clearance but sees its wheels extracted from underneath the body. According to the owner, this completely changes the driving dynamics of the car, and we don’t doubt him for a second. Not only does the Mudstang rock a crazy wheel setup, but it also packs a twin-turbo punch under the hood. The 5.0-liter Coyote V8 engine has been fitted with two 67mm turbos and a manual GM TH400 transmission and makes around 1,200 horsepower at the wheels. To see how it performs, the owner pits it against a stock Mustang of the same generation that features a few extras such as Performance Pack 1 wheels and tires and long tube headers.
- L.A. County Coronavirus Report: Public Health Confirms 3,061 New Positive COVID-19 Cases, 3 Deaths – Update
- Original Eleanor Mustang Will Fetch A Fortune
- ‘The Suicide Squad’ Adds Sylvester Stallone To Its Lineup, Confirmed By James Gunn On Instagram
- This Is What A New Polestar Could Look Like In 2040
- ‘Space Force’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix