Unique Hand-Painted Nio EP9 Up For Sale
This particular example has been to several international circuits, but it’s not one of the record-breaking cars.
It is noteworthy, however. Since December last year, it has been part of a hypercar exhibit at the Petersen Museum. The exhibition included every important modern hypercar, including the Czinger 21C, Hennessey Venom F5, Rimac Concept One, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari LaFerrari, and Koenigsegg Regera, to name just a few.
This EP9 was also hand-painted by Nicolai Sclater, also known as Ornamental Conifer. The LA-based artist is well-known for his vintage motorsport, graffiti, and hand sign artworks.
It’s essentially a one-of-one, but there’s a big catch.
- Mercedes And Volvo STOP Production Due To Hurricane Ian
- 2023 BMW M4 CSL First Drive Review: Light It Up
- Dodge's Fratzonic Exhaust Won't Sound The Same On All Electric Muscle Cars
- 2023 Bentley Bengayga EWB First Drive Review: A First-Class Ticket To Luxury
- 6 Things We Love And Hate About The New Toyota Tundra
- Electric Trees Could Be The Tech Tesla Is Looking For