Updated 2021 Mercedes-AMG E63 Caught Without Camo
This design is also in line with the rest of the new Mercedes lineup. There’s also no reason not to assume the rest of the E-Class lineup, which Mercedes just began teasing, won’t feature this styling update as well. Along with the taillights, there’s an updated chrome bar going across the entire length of the trunk lid which now directly connects to the taillights. Previously, it stopped just before reaching them. Like before, the rear spoiler and diffuser remain.
There is, however, some slight changes to the quad exhaust system as the tips seem to be a bit different with each oval having its own housing instead of them sharing a single housing unit.
- Kobe Bryant Death Mourned By Fans, Players And Celebrities – Reactions
- Rejoice! The Top-Tier Cadillac CT5-V Will Offer A Stick-Shift
- This Week In Music: Grammys Shadowed By Scandal, Leaving A Big Question On What’s Next
- Cars Honda Would Like You To Forget
- Peter Bart: Is Winning Oscar Worth All the Stress For Stars And Distributors?