Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Looking for a little something extra you’d like to get (and give!) for Valentine’s this year? If your significant other is asking you for ideas — or you’d like to drop a couple strong hints — we recommend giving them a little “hint, hint, nudge, nudge and sending them a link to this post!
Personally, I prefer finding a Valentine’s gift that’s sentimental or useful or something that’s been on a wish list for a long time over the usual choices that don’t last all that long. (As much as I love a beautiful bouquet, I also have a hard time with the price markups!) Giving a personalized initial necklace or a lovely little heart locket, a timeless bag or a delicate fragrance – no matter what you choose, your loved one will always think of you when they see it.
Some of our ideas are a little out-of-the-box, like a cute pair of wedges or these adorable pink sneakers. Or the sweetest striped shirt for a little lady in your life. Others are classic, never-out-of-style; our favourite Cuyana bags or a Leah Alexandra locket. I am hoping Troy will pick up on all my hints about this Gucci Bloom perfume – I am dying to get my hands on a bottle and it has been sold out all over the place.
What do you usually give for Valentine’s gifts? Are you dropping any of these items as hints to your significant other?
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
- Rosól: Immune-Boosting Chicken Noodle Soup
- Internet Can’t Stop Laughing At Epic Photoshop Fails By World Famous Photographer – Can You Spot Them All?
- Hilarious Photos Of Cat Falling In Love With A Heater During Cold Weather Will Make Your Day
- 20+ Rare Photos Reveal The Unseen Side Of Things, And It Will Change The Way You See The World
- Our Dog Was Getting A Human Sister, So I Built Her A Room Under The Stairs – It Turned Out Better Than Expected