Volkswagen Ends 2020 On A High Thanks To One Model
Auto sales inevitably suffered in 2020. After all, buying a new car probably isn’t top on the list of people’s priorities during a pandemic. However, after production plants reopened many automakers have ended the year strongly. Now, Volkswagen has released its Q4 2020 sales for North America, and the figures are very encouraging.
In Q4 last year, VW’s US sales increased by 11 percent to 94,330 units, up from 85,167 in Q4 2019. It’s not all good news, however, because the automaker’s total US sales fell to 325,784 in 2020, a 10 percent drop compared to the 363,322 units sold in 2019. Nevertheless, VW still has a reason to celebrate because these were the automaker’s best Q4 sales since 2014.
- Stephen Colbert & Seth Meyers Echo Calls To Remove Trump From Office, Seek Accountability For Violent Storm On U.S. Capitol
- All-New 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Is A Three-Row Off-Road Luxury Rockstar
- Jimmy Kimmel: “It Was A Terrible Day In The History Of This Country”
- Cadillac Makes A Big SUV Decision
- Sundance Axes SoCal Drive-In Screenings Amid Region’s Coronavirus Surge