Volkswagen Reveals Name Of New High-Tech Flagship
Brandstatter claims this revolutionary architecture will set new standards for range, charging speed, and digitization. VW also confirmed Project Trinity has Level 2+ autonomy driving technology and will be “level 4 ready” when legislation allows it to be used on the road, enabling the car to control steering, acceleration, and braking without any driver input. Project Trinity will also utilize a “radically new production approach.”
“Wolfsburg is becoming a flagship for innovative, fully networked production processes. We will demonstrate that you can build innovative electric cars in a highly efficient and economical way not only in Berlin, but also on the shores of the Midland Canal,” said Brandstatter.
- World’s Oldest Marathon Runner Fauja Singh To Be Subject Of Biopic From Indian Creative Trio
- 2021 Porsche Taycan Base Model Arrives With RWD And $79,900 Price Tag
- Donald Trump Pardons Steve Bannon; ‘Tiger King’ Joe Exotic Not Among 143 Given Clemency Or Commuted Sentence In Administration
- This Could Be The First All-Canadian EV
- Richard Lindheim Dies: TV Executive & ‘The Equalizer’ Co-Creator Was 81