Volvo C40 Recharge Electrifies The SUV Coupe
Volvo estimates the range at 420 kilometers (260 miles) but says this figure should grow with over-the-air-updates. For reference, the current XC40 Recharge is rated at 248 miles on WLTP standard but only translates to 208 miles on the EPA test cycles. Volvo is targeting a 210-mile range in the US for the C40.
Much like the Polestar vehicles, the C40 Recharge will only be available online with a simplified model offering. Official pricing hasn’t been announced, but it should cost more than the $53,990 XC40 Recharge. All C40 models will include a Care by Volvo package, which bundles service, warranty, roadside assistance, insurance, and home charging options. Production at Volvo’s Ghent plant in Belgium begins in the fall alongside the XC40 Recharge, although no US on-sale date has been set.
- Russell T Davies On How The Queer Casting Rule On HBO Max’s ‘It’s A Sin’ Proved A Triumph
- Jeep Won’t Back Down To Demands Of The Cherokee Nation
- Golden Globes: Brits Bag 40% Of Awards After ‘The Crown’ Cleans Up
- Hyundai’s EV Recall Is One Of The Most Expensive Ever
- ‘SNL’s Weekend Update Takes On ‘Frasier’ Revival, ‘The Muppet Show’ Disclaimer & Marjorie Taylor Greene