Volvo Owners Will Love This New Smartphone App
PHEVs still have a short electric-only range in general, so maximizing this capability makes sense. In the Volvo XC90 Hybrid, for instance, it can travel 18 miles in total on battery power alone. That won’t be enough for every driver to get to and from the office, but at the same time, not every driver may be making use of electric-only mode as often as they can.
The app can display information such as electricity/fuel consumption, how much distance has been covered in fully electric mode, and other metrics. Additional features will be introduced later in the year, such as how driving style impacts someone’s CO2 footprint.
- ESPN Condemns Tweet By Star NBA Reporter To US Senator, But Won’t Detail Punishment
- Super-SUV Drag Race: Jeep Trackhawk Vs. Lamborghini Urus
- International Insider: ‘War Of The Worlds’ Leads Drama Restarts; UK Studio Space Race; Johnny Depp Trial
- Ferrari Working On Hotter Portofino?
- Joy Reid To Host Weeknight MSNBC Show Starting On July 20